CERTIFIED FISHING BUOY TRACKER
BT100 SERIESFishing Buoy-tracker
BUOY-Tracker is a purpose designed and certified AIS transponder for marking and locating buoys. It enables you to precisely track, locate and protect your buoys and gear using your existing onboard AIS message which is displayed as a buoy icon on all navigation displays.
BUOY-Tracker is ruggedized for continuous commercial use and powered by its own internal battery which is easily recharged using a charging dock and will operate continuously for 5 days between charges.
Supplied ready to go with the BUOY-Tracker transponder, easy fit bracket and charging and configuration dock.
Global next day shipping
- Globally certified Type 1 AIS Aids to Navigation Transponder
- Simple to configure and use – automatically switches on when fixed in bracket to buoy
- Precise location and identity of buoy displayed on your existing navigation chart display in real time using AIS
- 120 hour operational life between charges – internal battery recharges with supplied charging dock in 5 hours
- IPx8 ruggedized for continuous long term operation at sea in even the harshest of weather
Size 375mm x 67mm
Power Consumption – Built in 2200mAh Battery
GNSS RECEIVER & ANTENNA
Channels – 50
GNNS Type & Performance – GPS Only
Water Proofing – IPx6, IPx8
IEC 60945 – Compliant
Operating Temperature – -15°C to +55°C
AIS Standard – IEC 62320-2 Edition 1 2008-03 IEC standard, AIS AtoN Stations, ITU-R M. 1371-5
Environmental Standard – IEC6094 5:2002-08
Safety Standard – EN60950-1:2006
GPS Performance Standard – IEC61108-1:2003-07
In The Box
- 1 x AIS Transceiver
- 1 x Bracket And Fixings Pack
- 1 x Charging And Configuration Dock
Global Support & Warranty Service
With em-trak you can buy with confidence. If you are unhappy with your new product for any reason, within two days of receipt and subject to the product and packaging being complete and undamaged, you may return it to us for a full refund.
We are sorry, but we cannot accept the return of any product if you have not advised us in writing within 48 hours of receiving your em-trak product, or if it has been used and or damaged or if any of the package is incomplete. All em-trak products benefit from our three year global warranty.
In the unlikely event of a problem, please contact our Customer Support department (24/7) at [email protected] and one of our experts will work with you to instantly resolve your issue or arrange the repair or replacement of your em-trak product. The warranty is invalidated if the product has been incorrectly used, damaged or tampered.
Manuals & Downloads